Pages

March 11, 2022

My Honeybear has arrived!

After a week since placing my order, Honeybear has arrived!

He is a super cute model! He has a very sweet face :)
He has a few factory flaws, but nothing I will complain about. This is the first model I have bought on this mold. I love it! Super chunky, draft goodness. I especially like the way the mane and tail were sculpted! :)

I was very pleasantly surprised that he didn't have any masking flaws around his pinto markings, since they are so jagged! I also noticed that his eyes look a little funny when looking at him from the front... not a big issue in my opinion. :)

The only major problem that I had about him, is that he doesn't really fit into my shelving unit... I don't have any other drafts to display him with. I mostly collect stock-type horses, with light and sport breeds sprinkled in. 
I decided to display him with my two Stone ISH's, since they have a similar pose.





Maybe Breyer should slow down the number of releases on this mold for a while, it's had so many, and it's only a little over two years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction!

  Welcome to my blog! This will be my first post, so I wanted to share a little about me :) I mainly collect Breyers and Stones. 1:9 and 1:...